Friday, December 31, 2021
Thursday, May 27, 2021
Below is a newly produced video that Gravelbike CA just posted. I think it 100% captures the feel of the town and the trails we ride on. Please take a few to check it out and like/comment/subscribe to their great series of videos!
We plan on seeing you on these trails next March if not sooner!!!
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Stell Coffee and Tea Co: https://stell.co/
Fun Artists Design and Screenprinting:
Yucaipa Bike Center: https://www.yucaipabikecenter.com/
à la Minute Handcrafted Ice Cream: https://www.alaminuteicecream.com/
Three Sisters Farm: https://www.facebook.com/threesistersfarmredlands/
Don's Bicycles: https://www.donsbikeshop.com/
Monster Media Inc.: http://www.monstermediainc.com/
Village Bread: http://www.villagebreadcalimesa.com/
Wheel Tales Bike Adventures: https://www.wheeltales.com/
Econo Bike: https://econobikeshop.com/
Ritual Brewing Co.: http://ritualbrewing.com/
Saturday, September 12, 2020
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Oh, hello there. Yes, it's us... the Redlands Strada Rossa folks. We're peeking our heads out and looking to see if it's clear to go for a bike ride. So far we feel confident holding a no-host ride on 10/24. All registered participants have been sent the details on that, as well as how to ask for a refund. What changes is that there won't be a mass start, or an after party. No ride over the dam. No riding through El Dorado. We still hope to share the day and our trails with you, and celebrate what we do have and the community that has built up around this event. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns.
Friday, March 13, 2020
In seven years i never thought i'd say this; the ride will not go on.
Our all-volunteer crew took great pains to sketch out a contingency plan and mitigate the impact of drawing nearly 600 people together to share their love of gravel. With each day that passes though, there is more writing on the wall. We have decided to adhere to the Governor's recommendation and help "flatten the curve".
On behalf of the entire crew, i am genuinely sorry for the inconvenience we know this causes. we don't have an alternate date to share yet, but conceivably we will be sending you through our (much browner) hills in early Summer or in the Fall. If you're frustrated, trust me, I understand. It would have been a lot easier to make this decision if we had been planning on packing you into an auditorium.
If it is at all possible for you to hold onto your ticket until we settle on a date, that would be a godsend. If you need us to issue you a refund now, just reply to this email.
We know you're disappointed. We know that some of you were preparing to fly or drive great distances. We also know that you yourselves are healthy and not particularly vulnerable. I speak as the father of a newborn and the son of someone with stage 4 liver cancer though. Deciding to carry on would have meant possibly asking someone else to pay the price for our fun.
What can you do now? Go out and ride your bike for godsakes. its a safe and sanity preserving activity, especially in times like these. And it beats hoarding toilet paper. ;)