Tuesday, September 8, 2020

New Date: October 24.... Corona Rossa!

 Oh, hello there. Yes, it's us... the Redlands Strada Rossa folks. We're peeking our heads out and looking to see if it's clear to go for a bike ride. So far we feel confident holding a no-host ride on 10/24. All registered participants have been sent the details on that, as well as how to ask for a refund. What changes is that there won't be a mass start, or an after party. No ride over the dam. No riding through El Dorado. We still hope to share the day and our trails with you, and celebrate what we do have and the community that has built up around this event. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment